Steris :- STERIS® OT 1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Table
Experience Fluid Motion
Designed with advanced controls and unrestricted access to the operative site, the STERIS OT 1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Table maximizes operational efficiency while maintaining patient and staff safety.
Enhance Patient Positioning: Unsurpassed Range of Motion for Access at Every Point
- Simple positioning with repeatable accuracy for a wide range of patients up to seven feet tall
- Precise control for clinicians through innovative SWAN technology within the ortho surgical table
- Improved patient airway access for anesthesia provider through articulating headrest
- Easy access to patient with unobstructed foot clearance and powered table articulations for clinicians
Increase Productivity: Swift, Accurate Maneuverability for Continuous Control
- Intuitive design and SWAN control that any staff member can use with minimal training required
- Ease of use allows for single user functionality which eliminates the need to schedule a dedicated staff
- Continuous accurate performance improves case turnover times
- Innovative drive function allows a single user to quickly move the ortho surgical table from room to room for quicker room set-ups*
Optimize Imaging: Easily capture a full range of images from mid-abdomen to distal lower extremities
- Flexible second joint makes it easier to position the spar out of the imaging area
- Carbon fiber radiolucent spar shape is less disruptive should it happen to get in the image
- Free floating clamp allows you to position the traction device along the spar providing improved positioning for unrestricted imaging angles
- Lateral translation of the tabletop shifts patients away from the core of the table further improving patient access and imaging results.
Improve Patient and Staff Safety – Increase Staff and Patient Confidence with Advanced Safety Features
- Integrated safety lock protects patients from unintended movements as the spars automatically stop when the button and/or lever are released
- Buoyant spar enables clinicians to feel only the patient’s weight and resistance, to minimize the weight of the table equipment.
- Quick release mechanisms on the boot, headrest and lateral slide reduce strenuous table adjustments
- Easy-grip drive handles and unique drive system make transporting the table safer than ever*
*The STERIS OT 1000 Series Orthopedic Surgical Table is not for patient transport.