Steris :- STERIS® 5085 General Surgical Table
The STERIS 5085 General Surgical Table quickly and easily adapts to virtually every surgical specialty. Higher weight limit, exceptionally low height and a large imaging area means no more inflexible, dedicated specialty tables.
Quick, one-touch patient posturing is enabled by the 5085 Surgical Table’s intuitive hand control’s pre-programmed positions for rotation and beach chair for easy set up. The surgical table’s easy-to-read LCD window telegraphs table positioning data to caregivers, even in a darkened room.
The STERIS 5085 Surgical Table:
- Accommodates virtually all patients with generous weight and height ranges
- Provides unrestricted perineal access with removable leg section
- Optional Featherweight Leg Section complies with AORN Safe Handling principles
- Enhances lateral procedures with a powered, radiolucent kidney elevator
- Provides outstanding access for C-arm, permitting clear high-quality images crucial to MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures
- Facilitates quick and safe patient positioning with an easy-to-use, easy-to-read hand control
- Contours to virtually all patient postures with four section tabletop
- Compensates for uneven OR floors with self-leveling floor locks
- Prevents sectional and table base collisions with the Auto Limit Sensor
- Compatible with a wide array of previously purchased accessories
The 5085 Surgical Table’s strong, yet flexible design provides an exceptionally low height for MIS, robotic, and bariatric techniques without sacrificing the height needed for orthopedic and cardiac procedures.
The surgical table’s large imaging area permits clear, high quality images crucial for today’s MIS, cardiothoracic, orthopedic and neurological procedures, while the narrow column and generous longitudinal slide allows 100% access for the C-arm and surgical team without patient reorientation.
The 5085 Surgical Table’s user-friendly, data-rich hand control offers:
- An easy-to-read LCD window – provides information on table positioning, service requirements, and potential interference
- Pre-programmed, backlit buttons – quick, one-touch patient posturing
- 4-section tabletop – articulates to virtually every patient posture
- LEDs – highlight key buttons such as floor lock, normal and reverse patient orientation
- Touch pads – include menu advancement, programmed positions, and more
Featherweight Leg Section
The modular, removable leg section’s carbon fiber construction makes it strong, lightweight and ideal for imaging. The surgical table’s featherweight leg section allows for flexibility in movement and function to experience standard articulation capabilities.