Steris :- Harmony® LED Surgical Lighting and Visualization System
Harmony LED 585
Exceptional visualization means better patient outcomes.
Harmony LED Surgical Lighting and Visualization System optics provide exceptional surgical site illumination while its HD-capable suspension renders virtually every image signal in stunning clarity.
Harmony LED lights also reduce energy consumption by 3/4, have no bulb change requirements and give you a cooler, more comfortable room with 34% less beam heat.**
Exceptional Surgical Site Illumination
Harmony LED high-performance optics mean you see virtually every detail of the exposed tissue.
Brighter, white lights
- Brighter light – up to 41% more illuminance than other LED lights
- Pure white light – 4400K color temperature ± 300k
- A large, bright spot – 160,000 lux max
- 84 overlapping beams of light virtually eliminate shadows from the surgeons head and hands
Superior color rendition
- Better tissue discrimination with a CRI of up to 96
- Deep, saturated reds with an R9 value of up to 98
See Every Image in Stunning Clarity
Harmony LED HD-capable suspension’s design gives you the freedom to choose video devices and technologies to meet your changing needs, now and in the future. Fiber optic cabling within the suspension delivers a crisp, clear signal all the way to STERIS HD monitors – so you see razor sharp images and vivid colors.
- Accommodates virtually all HD signals – regardless of manufacturer or
signal type (DVI, HD-SDI, RGBHV, etc)
- Grows with you – add lightheads, ambient light, monitors and cameras
- Add Harmony® ConnectPoint for video integration without costly or involved renovations
- Convert general rooms to specialty suites quickly and easily
- Count on years of reliability due to the unique cable management system